What we’re looking for
Vitau is seeking a talented individual who knows how to take full responsibility, is always looking for ways to improve and learn, has the guts to accept their flaws, and is looking for a full time job. This position is responsible for ensuring that sales targets are met, generating leads, managing key accounts, and monitoring competitors’ sales activities. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the health of many patients in Latin America, starting with Mexico.
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Achieve sales goals and objectives during every Q.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the pharmacy or medical industry.
- Full-time, English and Spanish speaking.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software and skills (CRM)
- Base salary + commission jobs.
- Budget for study/courses/books/learning: there is money in our bank account and it’s up to us to spend it wisely. So yes, there is a budget. Just let us know if you think it’s reasonable for Vitau to pitch in.
- Vitau outings: the party agenda is pretty full. You’ll be invited when there is a party ahead.
- Flexible Holidays: we think 4-6 weeks off per year is kinda the sweet spot, with at least once 2 weeks in a row. So that’s what we put in your contract.
- Flexible hours: we want you to find out what works for you best. Just know that we don’t keep track of hours. We trust you.
- Workplace: we’ve built a pretty nice office to make sure you like being at Vitau HQ although you can work from home at all times except when we call for an office meeting. Feel free to sit where you want. Even better: dare to switch your workplace every once in a while.
5 things that we don’t do as a company:
- Put the patient’s life in danger.
- Take advantage of the patient’s situation.
- Disrespect each other.
- Lie to each other.
- Give excuses.
How to Apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org following these instructions:
- The subject line should have the role’s title.
- The body should contain:
- Explain a reason why you would like to join vitau and another one explaining why you would like to get this specific role.
- How can Vitau help you achieve both your personal and professional goals?
- Expected monthly salary after taxes “sueldo neto”.
- Attach your CV and/or provide a link to your LinkedIn profile.